[Dune] [#445] Add a module for approximate comparison [patch] (Attachment added)

Andreas Dedner andreas.dedner at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Wed Oct 22 14:12:39 CEST 2008

Hi,
I always found it nice that at least the core
modules (and up to a certain point also modules
like dune-fem) follow the same coding style.
For example changing the genericgeometries - which
are to be moved to dune-common I think) to some
stl type style, does not seem very cosistent to me.

I thik that if something in a core module is in
the DUNE namespace then it should be written along
the coding styles given on the homepage and that
style should not depend on which module something is
in.

Best
Andreas