[Dune] [#677] gridtype.hh documentation is wrong
dune at dune-project.org
Tue Dec 1 22:03:37 CET 2009
THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, DO NOT REPLY.
The following task has a new comment added:
FS#677 - gridtype.hh documentation is wrong
User who did this - Andreas Dedner (dedner)
You used it as described in the docu. Citing:
* To make use of this feature, one has to configure DUNE by using the
* c --with-grid-dim=1|2|3 and optional --with-grid-type=ALBERTAGRID |
* ALUGRID_CUBE | ALUGRID_SIMPLEX | ONEDGRID | SGRID | UGGRID | YASPGRID.
* This will add the following to the ALL_PKG_CPPFLAGS
* -DGRIDDIM=$(GRIDDIM) -DGRIDTYPE=$(GRIDTYPE)
* No by adding the c ALL_PKG_CPPFLAGS or c GRIDDIM_CPPFLAGS to the
* programs c CXXFLAGS one can choose the grids dimension and type by
* invoking the following make command
* make GRIDDIM=3 GRIDTYPE=ALBERTAGRID myprogram
Especially note the configure options
More information can be found at the following URL:
You are receiving this message because you have requested it from the Flyspray bugtracking system. If you did not expect this message or don't want to receive mails in future, you can change your notification settings at the URL shown above.
More information about the Dune