[Dune] Dune and CMake

Bernd Flemisch bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Dec 7 20:24:28 CET 2009

Hi Andreas,

we can use them at the same time. At the moment, we only
have the cmake possibility for our dune module. So the
core modules are built with the dune build system, while
we can choose to use either autotools or cmake for our
module. I only used cmake out of source, I do not know
what happens if I try to build in source, I can check
that.

I think that it is no problem to have both available. What
the current has with the m4 and the Makefile.am files, has
corresponding cmake files, but they do not interfere with
each other.

Kind regards
Bernd

On Mon, 07 Dec 2009 21:10:18 +0100