[Dune] [Dune-Commit] dune-grid r7610 - trunk/dune/grid

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Wed Apr 27 13:15:12 CEST 2011

> I cannot reproduce the "MPI problem". If you have problems with MPI then check your system
> installation or talk to your system administrator. But do not introduce quick hacks into
> other peoples code.

do you consider this tone appropriate?

I'm not in the mood of discussing this issue any further with you. I
will open a bug report and reaply the patch until there is a better
solution, either in dune-grid or in alugrid itself. You asked for a
more detailed problem description and I provided you with these
details. I don't consider your behaviour cooperative, I always thought
we are acting in concert.