[Dune] [Dune-Commit] dune-grid r7502 - trunk/dune/grid/genericgeometry/test

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Fri Mar 4 23:40:22 CET 2011

Am Fri,  4. Mar 2011, 20:14:08 +0100 schrieb Martin Nolte:
> I agree. Just go ahead.
>
> The current solution was just the fasted fix to resolve the 'make check' issue
> that still stops the 2.1 release.
>
> As far as I remember it was Jö who added this test. Maybe he can comment...

If you set the expected volume to std::numeric_limits<>::quiet_NaN(), the
volume test will be skipped and a warning will be issued.  The test will still
succeed, despite the warning.

Maybe it would have been a better idea to make one test-executable per
(GeometryType, dimworld, affine)-tuple.  That way each type of BasicGeometry
could fail or succeed seperately.  On the other hand, that would be quite a
lot of programs.

Bye,
Jö.

--
* >aylee #macht ist voellig aus dem Haeusschen und kuesst den Drucker
                mit Inbrunst