[Dune] [vtk] beginPointData() in vtuwriter.hh

Oleh Krehel krehel at am.uni-erlangen.de
Tue Mar 29 13:50:56 CEST 2011

Dear Jö,

The problem with SelectComponentAdapter was that it inherits
from just FunctionIterface.
I wrote a version that inherits from GridFunctionInterface that solves the
problem.
I attached the file. It would be nice if you gave me a link or a tutorial of
how you
generate and apply patches.
I also tried to solve the problem with
SelectComponentAdapter+FunctionToGridFunctionAdapter, but it didn't work.

best regards,
Oleh