[Dune] [Dune-Commit] dune-grid r7723 - trunk/dune/grid/io/file/vtk

Martin Nolte nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Sun Nov 6 20:34:23 CET 2011

Hi Jö,

I agree that a smooth transition would have been preferable. On the
other hand, I thought that the type of the VTKFunction should be
obtained from the VTKWriter and, hence, did not see the point in
providing this. Nevertheless, some evil template magic to provide this
can be constructed, if you like it.

Could you provide me with a simple example for testing, e.g., some
extremely simple PDELab example (_not_ using SuperLU by any accident)?

Thanks,

Martin