[Dune] Grid format for unstructured grids from GMSH files

Sacconi, Andrea a.sacconi11 at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Nov 22 17:56:20 CET 2011

I'm making my first tries, and I'm using .msh files I produced for my MSc thesis.
First mesh I'd like to reproduce is 3D, unstructured, with only tetrahedra. Since I'm in this first stage, parallelism is not required.

Cheers,
Andrea

Andrea Sacconi
PhD student, Applied Mathematics
AMMP Section, Department of Mathematics, Imperial College London,
London SW7 2AZ, UK
a.sacconi11 at imperial.ac.uk