[Dune] boundaryId

Arya Fallahi arya.fallahi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 19:48:31 CEST 2013

Hi Marco,

I also had a somehow similar problem some months ago. The solution I used
is the node parameters. You can assign to the nodes as many tags as you
want. Then instead of checking the id of the boundary you need to check the
parameters of the nodes on the boundary and if they are all the same as the
id you are considering you can be sure that the boundary corresponds to the
specific id.

I hope this helps,

Best regards,
Arya