[Dune] boundaryId ?

Benedikt Oswald benedikt.oswald at lspr.ch
Fri Oct 18 23:24:34 CEST 2013

Dear Dune,

I have come to realize that the boundaryId method in the IntersectionIterator has obviously disappeared
by default. Still, I need to access the id's of a boundary as they are stored in the DGF file.

My question: is the new method boundarySegmentIndex() in the grid api equivalent ?

Second, is this also available for AluSimplexGrid ?

There is no documentation for AluGridSimplex on the dune-project site ?

Thanks for some hints and greetings, Benedikt

Dr. sc. techn. Benedikt Oswald - first engineer - LSPR AG - phone - +41 76 380 91 33
Technoparkstrasse 1, CH-8005 Zürich, benedikt.oswald at lspr.ch
"Passion is required for any great work, and for the Revolution passion and audacity are required in big doses."
Ernesto 'Che' Guevara, Letter to his parents.