[Dune] boundaryId ?

Bernd Flemisch bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Sat Oct 19 10:52:59 CEST 2013

Hi Benedikt,

please have a look here:
http://lists.dune-project.org/pipermail/dune/2013-October/012490.html
especially at the second answer.

To my understanding, boundarySegmentIndex is a different concept:
http://www.dune-project.org/doc/doxygen/dune-grid-html/class_dune_1_1_intersection.html#a576b6611af20e6676706a68f33fef09e
In particular, I think that you can't set a particular index in the DGF file.

Kind regards
Bernd

On Fri, 18 Oct 2013 23:24:34 +0200
 Benedikt Oswald <benedikt.oswald at lspr.ch> wrote:
>Dear Dune,
>
>I have come to realize that the boundaryId method in the IntersectionIterator has obviously disappeared
>by default. Still, I need to access the id's of a boundary as they are stored in the DGF file.
>
>My question: is the new method boundarySegmentIndex() in the grid api equivalent ?
>
>Second, is this also available for AluSimplexGrid ?
>
>There is no documentation for AluGridSimplex on the dune-project site ?
>
>Thanks for some hints and greetings, Benedikt
>

>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>Dr. sc. techn. Benedikt Oswald - first engineer - LSPR AG - phone - +41 76 380 91 33
>Technoparkstrasse 1, CH-8005 Zürich, benedikt.oswald at lspr.ch
>"Passion is required for any great work, and for the Revolution passion and audacity are required in big doses."
>Ernesto 'Che' Guevara, Letter to his parents.

    !!!! CMWR 2014: 10th - 13th June 2014 in Stuttgart !!!!
                  Please visit www.cmwr14.de

Bernd Flemisch                         phone: +49 711 685 69162
IWS, Universitaet Stuttgart              fax: +49 711 685 67020
Pfaffenwaldring 61            email: bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
D-70569 Stuttgart            url: www.hydrosys.uni-stuttgart.de