[Dune] question for installing DUNE on mac

Christoph Grüninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Sun Apr 6 17:33:22 CEST 2014

Hi Ping,
please stay on the Dune mailing list. Currently I have no idea
what causes you problem, maybe other, more Mac advances Dune
users
could have helped you in the meantime.

I guess you use the GCC compiler from Apple Developer tools.
They
ship a very dated version. Either user Clang [1] or use a
newer
GCC from Macports.

Bye
Christoph

[1]
http://users.dune-project.org/projects/main-wiki/wiki/Clang

--
Die meisten Gebäude stammen aus einer Zeit, in der man auch
Türklinken aus Beton gemacht hätte, wenn das denn ginge.