[Dune] CurvilinearGridAPI: Implementation of EntityTags and BoundaryIterators

Dedner, Andreas A.S.Dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Thu Dec 18 15:16:23 CET 2014

Hi.
I agree with both feature request but I can tell you right away that at least with respect to the material property you will not find much support. We had a method like that for a boundary id but that was now removed. The argument is that this data can be stored by the user using the index set or the persistent container like your computational data. What you of course still need for the readers is to export the info from the file for the user.
Best
Andreas

Sent from Samsung Mobile