[Dune] CurvilinearGridAPI: Implementation of EntityTags and BoundaryIterators

Aleksejs Fomins aleksejs.fomins at lspr.ch
Fri Dec 19 11:45:28 CET 2014

Dear Markus,

Thank you for your reply.

To be honest, this is just intuition, I do not have the exact numbers.

When I am done with the grid, I will temporarily write one such iterator
and compare the performance with iterating over all elements. Then I
will post the comparison results here, so that we can decide if it is
significant.

Aleksejs