[Dune] how to integrate curvilinear tetrahedral elements into DUNE/Alugrid ?

Andreas Dedner a.s.dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Thu Jan 23 10:04:33 CET 2014

Hi Benedikt.
You would need to extend GeometryGrid (something many of us would
really appreciate). Basically GeometryGrid replaces the geometries of
the host grid
using the GenericGeometries which are only "linear". This part of
GeometryGrid
would need to be replaced with something higher order, e.g., some
curvilinear approximation.
Best
Andreas