[Dune] CMake add_dune_all_flags

Bernd Flemisch bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Jul 24 12:35:52 CEST 2014

Hi Dune,

I would like to build some tests using the "add_dune_all_flags" macro.
While, the include paths and ENABLEs are set correctly, not all required
libraries are linked. While the grid libraries ALU and UG are linked,
other libraries such as SuperLU, MPI or Metis are not. I have to use the
dedicated macros such as "add_dune_superlu_flags", which is not what I
want. Do you know how to fix this? Does it have something to do with
"add_dune_all_flags" at all? It appears to me that this only takes care
of includes, and that I would have to set the libraries somewhere else.

Thank you. Kind regards
Bernd

Bernd Flemisch                         phone: +49 711 685 69162
IWS, Universität Stuttgart             fax:   +49 711 685 60430
Pfaffenwaldring 61            email: bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
D-70569 Stuttgart            url: www.hydrosys.uni-stuttgart.de