[Dune] /usr/local/lib/dunecontrol: file not found, Execution of dunecontrol terminated due to errors!

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu May 15 17:42:58 CEST 2014

Hi Uli,
did you miss the leading "./"? I suggest to use
./dune-common/bin/dunecontrol --opts=my.opts --module=dune-common all
instead of
dune-common/bin/dunecontrol --opts=my.opts --module=dune-common all

Bye
Christoph

--
... as Sir Cyril Hinshelwood has observed ...fluid dynamicists
were divided into hydraulic engineers who observed things that