[Dune] Comments on Dune Developer Meeting 2014.

Martin Nolte nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Sep 25 17:58:03 CEST 2014

Hi Robert,

the helper construct basically looks like this:

struct EntityPointer
{
   EntityPointer ( const Entity &entity )
     : entity_( entity )
   {}

   Entity *operator-> () const { return &entity_; }

   Entity entity_;
};

I presume we will add more pointer functionality, a bit of move semantics,
make implementation details private, and possible use another name, but
basically this is it.

Is that thing really so fishy?

Best,

Martin