[Dune] Documentation for EntitySeed

Aleksejs Fomins aleksejs.fomins at lspr.ch
Mon Jan 5 17:10:35 CET 2015

Dear Carsten,

Thank you for your reply, I indeed missed some parts of this
discussion. Having read the discussion, I still have two open questions:

1) Will it be possible to run a grid implementation completely free of
EntityPointers in 2.4?

2) If yes, what method will be available to obtain Entities from
EntitySeeds?

Regards,
Aleksejs