[Dune] CMake: compile dune-common now fails

Agnese, Marco m.agnese13 at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Sep 18 12:27:21 CEST 2015

Hi Christoph,

> as always please have a look at the first error.
Yes, but I was a little puzzled by the discrepancy between the error message and the error log.

>Currently our Latex wrapper dies not support in-
>source builds. Please usw out-of-source builds.
But it supported it some times ago. Am I right?
I compiled due-common on the same machine some times ago without any issue.
It is only a curiosity since I am going to disable LaTex anyway.

Thank you,
cheers,
Marco.