[Dune] Dune in Archlinux

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Jul 29 11:03:13 CEST 2016

Hi Lukas,
great news, thanks for sharing and your work!

> P.S. for users not familiar with Arch: packages in the Arch User
> Repository (AUR) are user content and unsupported as such. The AUR
> provides an infrastructure for easy compilation and installation of
> packages from source while managing dependencies. These packages are
> sometimes included into the officially supported, precompiled
> repositories later on, but for this to happen, they need a certain
> popularity count and a 'trusted user' interested in maintaining them
> (both not likely in this case).

For openSuse they are part of the science repository. I think it helped
that Debian has them in their science repository which was kind of a
proof of relevance.

Bye
Christoph

--
The method has been developed for use on a high-speed electronic
computer and would be impractical for hand-solution purposes.