[Dune] Module not showing while creating project

Ranjeet Kumar Singh ranjeetk at iitb.ac.in
Mon Jul 16 08:17:28 CEST 2018

Hi,
  I have install core dune modules(2.4.1) from ubuntu synaptic package
manager. Some of other modules like omp-common, opm-grid were installed
from source file as:

1. dunecontrol all
2. sudo dunecontrol make install.

These modules installed successfully. However, when i create project using
duneproject command, the modules i installed from source file are not
showing. I tried exporting "export DUNE_CONTROL_PATH=path_to_dune.module"
in bashrc file but it doesn't work. Could you please tell me how to add
path of new installed module?

Thank you!

Regards,
Ranjeet