[Dune-devel] Vote: Required CMake version 3.1 or 3.13?

Christoph Grüninger foss at grueninger.de
Thu Oct 15 23:51:19 CEST 2020

Hi Christian!

> For the future, I think Andreas suggestion is good to have a more
> formal way to decide on a version bump, as a gitlab issue might go
> unnoticed.

You make it sound, as if I tried to hide my plans in a GitLab MR. I
announced it on the mailing list [1]. The mailing list is still the most
official way of communication we have (besides developer meetings). I
hope we are still able to discuss and decide topics without a meeting.

[1] https://lists.dune-project.org/pipermail/dune-devel/2020-May/002570.html