[dune-fem] dune-fem post from mandres at mathematik.uni-kl.de requires approval

Robert Kloefkorn robertk at posteo.de
Wed Nov 16 16:39:33 CET 2016

Hi Andres,

my advise is to install the module using the git release branches.
I have enclosed a script that does this for you. Simply put this into
the folder where you would like to place the dune modules, e.g.
/home/matthias/MitarbeiterTUKL/dune2.4.1/

Remember to remove the dune modules you had previously put there.

Best,

Robert