[dune-fem] Question - Installation Dune FEM

alkaemper alkaemper at mathematik.uni-stuttgart.de
Sun Nov 27 15:10:19 CET 2016

Hi Matthias,

it looks as if the tarball on the webpage for some reason still does not
contain the CMake build system and tries to fall back to automake, which
then tries to build the libfem.la, which is not needed anymore.

Until we fix the tarball, please use the git version for now. You can
obtain it by

  git clone https://gitlab.dune-project.org/dune-fem/dune-fem.git

and then

  git checkout releases/2.4

This should give you the working 2.4.1 release with all released bugfixes.

Best Regards

Martin