[dune-functions] HierarchicalLagrangeBasis extension space

Simon Praetorius simon.praetorius at tu-dresden.de
Fri Sep 17 12:17:21 CEST 2021

You could also try the hierarchic Lobatto basis. It is still work in progress, though. There, the linear basis functions are numbered first, then the others. (We can talk in more detail if you want to know more.) It supports also higher order dofs. Those are ordered currently by subentity, but i think about an ordering by polynomial degree as well.

Best, Simon

Von meinem Xperia Smartphone von Sony gesendet

---- Lasse Hinrichsen-Bischoff schrieb ----